Like most women, I buy alot of products for everything. I have a drawer dedicated to beauty products that I have bought, and rarely use because I always come back to my favourites.
I thought I’d share my top 5 products with you, and tell you why they are my top 5, so you might be able to try them and hopefully love them just as much as I do.
SO, here they are!
1. Aveeno daily moisturiser. I started using this about a year ago after I tried probably every other moisturiser on the shelf (That’s not an exaggeration by the way, I genuinely tried almost every brand!) and I just didn’t get what I needed from them. Some were overly scented and others were runny and not very moisturising. So I gave this one a go and loved it straight away! It’s really moisturising, Unscented so it doesn’t clash with your perfume, and absorbs super fast. I won’t use anything else now!
2. Lush “Angels on Bare skin” cleanser is just incredible! Not only is it really affective as a cleanser for both face and body, but it’s very gentle and smells amazing! I have sensitive skin and suffer from breakouts every now and then but this fixes the problem everytime. I highly recommend it.
3. Liz Earle cleanse and polish. Let’s just say this is a cult product for a reason! It’s beautifully scented, gentle, super effective and comes with a Muslin exfoliating cloth to wash it off with. I use this in the evenings to remove all the grime the day has left on my face, and I sometimes use it as a quick face mask if I have a break out. If you haven’t tried it yet, DO IT! You will never look back!
4. Carmex lip balm (in all varieties) is just sensational! It’s like a magic product. Enough said!
5. Garnier Micellar water is great at removing tough makeup while being incredibly gentle. I love it, I hope you will too!
I hope you’ll give these great products a go, and I would love to hear your opinions on them 😊