It’s my favourite breakfast day! As you’ve seen from previous posts, I love Saturday breakfast as I have the time and energy to make something great and really enjoy it!
Previously I have shown you some of my sweet tooth Saturday breakfast ideas, but today I fancied something a bit more healthy and filling. So, I made my high protein Avocado breakfast toast.
Here’s how it’s done! What you’ll need:
- 1 ripe avocado
- Wholewheat bread (or any bread you fancy!)
- 2 eggs
It’s super simple to put together. I have put it into a step by step guide for you.
- Put the bacon on a grill to start cooking
- De-seed and scoop out the avocado and mash until smooth.
- Put the bread into the toaster.
- While the bread and bacon finish up, whisk the eggs together in a bowl and put into a hot pan, scrambling them with a little salt and pepper to taste.
- Smooth the avocado onto the toast first seasoning with salt and pepper, then the scrambled eggs and the bacon on top.
And VOILA! There you have your avocado toast ready to eat!
Now, go and enjoy it with a big cup of tea 👍