I go on holiday tomorrow!! WOOHOO!! I’m so incredibly excited to get out in the sun and spend my days swimming, site seeing and just having a great time with the girls.
I’m finally packing everything into my suitcase ready to go and checking to make sure I have everything I need.
I just put together my holiday makeup so thought I’d share that with you in this post 😊
- Cute bunny makeup bag – Primark
- Bare Minerals SPF 30 powder sunscreen in Light
- Benefit Roller lash in black
- Benefit Benetint and high beam
- Benefit Operation pore-proof set
- Charlotte Tilbury foundation in Fair 2
- Collection illuminating concealer in Fair
- Bare Minerals travel kit (contains concealer, powder foundation, mineral veil, warming powder and illuminating powder) in R157
- Elie Saab l’eau Couture perfume
- Revlon HD lipstick in Hydranger
- MAC lipstick in Twig
- Chanel lipstick in Exaltee
- Too Faced melted lipstick in Molton Ruby
- Benefit Brow Zing in dark
- Guerlain terracotta bronzer in 03
- Bourjois Colorband eyeshadow pencils
- Charlotte Tilbury eye pencil in Barbarella Brown
- Maybelline gel eyeliner in Black
- Eco tools bamboo powder brush
- Real Techniques foundation brush
- Bare minerals powder veil brush
This is all I need and more to keep me looking fresh on holiday. I don’t really wear makeup during the day on holiday, apart from a bit of powder and usually a tiny slick of waterproof eyeliner, so didn’t feel it necessary to get loads of waterproof products. I also keep my makeup very simple in the evening, sticking to glowing skin, big eyes and a bold lip so I take a real mixture of lip colours to play with.
I’ve just had a manicure and pedicure ready to go too, so won’t need to take any nail varnish with me.
I will be uploading a holiday “look book” when I get back as I haven’t had a chance to do it before I leave, but you will get to see all the outfits I have packed and the makeup I wore with them too.
Thanks for reading!