It’s been a few days since my last post as I’ve been really busy and haven’t been very inspired, so apologies for the delay.
Today I decided to put my coral nail varnish on hold and go for a nude hue instead. It’s the super easy, classy way to dress up your nails guaranteeing a tidy look with no fuss. There are alot of nude nail polishes on the market, some of which are extortionate prices, so I thought I’d show 5 fail safe options for under £5.
- Rimmel Salon Pro nail enamel – 237 soul session – £4.99
- Maybelline forever strong super stay gel nail colour – Rose Poundrè – £4.99
- Revlon Perfumerie scented nail enamel – Pink Pineapple – £4.99
- Collection 7 day wear nail polish – 17 milk caramel – £1.99
- Barry M nail paint – 342 Nude – £2.99
All of these polishes are easy to apply, long wearing and dry fast. I use them all even though they are very similar shades (you can never have too many nude nail polishes!) and love the way they look, but my favourite of the 5 is probably the Collection 7 day wear polish in Caramel milk. It’s the cheapest of the 5 but also lasts the longest and has this beautiful sheen to it which makes it look much more expensive.