I went to Amsterdam this weekend with a couple of friends for a little weekend away. Unfortunately it turned out to be a bit of a nightmare as our apartment got broken into and we got robbed on the first night there. Not ideal! I had my favourite handbag, purse, money, cards and camera stolen and also lost my favourite MAC lipstick 😢 so I don’t really have much to show for my weekend tbh, but I thought I’d share what makeup I packed for the trip.
- Benefit Dr Feel Good mattifying balm.
- Avon colour HD lipstick in Ruby shock.
- Benefit Briw Zings in Dark brown.
- MAC powder eyeshadow in Taupe and Patina.
- Benefit Porefessional primer.
- Benefit roller lash.
- Benefit Benetint.
- Benefit High beam.
- Urban Decay Naked powder foundation compact in Fair Neutral.
- Guerlain terracotta bronzer in 03.
- Urban Decay Naked concealer in Fair Neutral.
- Charlotte Tilbury iconic liquid pencil Rock’n’Kohl eyeliner in Barbarella Brown and Bedroom Black.
- Paw Paw balm in pink.
- Elie Saab L’eau perfume.
- Body shop grapefruit hand cream.
- Real Techniques powder brush.
- Real Techniques bronzer brush.
I tried to keep it basic as I only had hand luggage and there are restrictions on liquids etc in your baggage. I took as many minature products as I could to save space and tried to minimise the amount of liquids I packed. I wanted to keep my look very natural and easy over the weekend, so I stuck to a lightly bronzed complexion, golden eyes and a red lip for the evening.
I packed a lot of my favourites for the trip as I know I can trust them and can multitask with a lot of them which is super handy when you’re so restricted with your packing.