It’s that time again! My makeup wishlist has started to grow again in the lead up to Christmas, and there’s plenty of gorgeous things I’m after come payday!
I’m going to jump right in and get started.
- Spectrum – Glam Clam makeup brush set – an adorable little set in an oh-so-cute clam case! It’s stuff mermaid dreams are made of 🐚
- Pulsaderm Buddy cleansing brush – a must for cleansing these days, giving your skin a mini massage and working cleanser into the skin to get optimum results.
- Nars Narsissist limited edition palette – this palette is IRRESISTABLE!! I first saw it at the mNars stand at Stylist Live, and fell In love. The colours are intense, highly pigmented and utterly stunning. A real game changer in the eyeshadow world, this palette will see me through the whole of winter.
- Chanel Le Vernis nail polish in Vert Obscur – this colour is gorgeous! A real deep Jewel green, which just screams winter! I need this in my life!
- Charlotte Tilbury foundation and sculpt brushes – these brushes are big winners with bloggers everywhere as they are lightweight, superb quality and apply product effortlessly. I wouldn’t expect anything less than brilliance from Charlotte Tilbury.
- Clarins peach one step cleanser – I was recommended this cleanser when I went to the Clarins counter at Stylist Live as it’s very light, gentle and easy to use. It smells incredible so I’d love to give it a try.
- NARS lipstick in Charlotte and Bette – again, another two items I saw at Stylist Live. I love a red lippie, that’s a given, and seeing a BEAUTIFUL red shade with my name on it, even better! And I adore the shade Bette as it’s a really deep, damson red perfect for Autumn.
- Chanel Rouge Allure lipstick in Volage – everyone loves a nude lipstick, right? This is a new shade released as part of the Autumn collection from Chanel. It’s a creamy, pinky/peach shade that’s ultra wearable and would amazing with a smokey eye.
- Chanel Stylo Yeux Stylo waterproof eyeliner in Ardent and Erable – stunning eyeliners in a waterproof formula. These beautiful warm bronze shades are perfect for Autumn and creating a soft smokey eye.
- Chanel Les 4 ombres eyeshadow quad in tessè d’automne – how amazing is that khaki shade?! Unreal! I’d use that and the deepest shade to create an irresistable winter smokey eye.
- Chanel Les Beiges healthy glow lip balm in no. 10 – a healthy, easy to wear nude pink lipbalm with just a hint of lucious colour. What’s not to love?